Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Recent Obsession

For the last week or so, I've been cooking a lot more things from scratch. I love to cook, and I love seeing how happy it makes Brian when I make something especially for him in mind.

Recently, I've been obsessed with cooking with fresh garlic. I know what you're thinking "uhhhh she's a weirdo" and to some extent you're entirely right. But at the same time, I've realized that fresh garlic is AMAZING to cook with and really enhances the flavors within a dish.

Friday's food post is actually going to be a collection of recipes that I've made in the last few days. All of the recipes call for garlic, so I thought that it would be appropriate to post them all together.

Currently, there are only two recipes that I'll be posting: Homemade Chow Mein (Brian says it's better then any other chow mein that he's ever had!), and Homemade Garlic Noodles using fresh garlic.

Check back here on Friday afternoon to read my post!



No comments:

Post a Comment