Saturday, August 25, 2012

Starting My Saturday The Right Way

I haven't posted since....Monday? Yep, I think the last time I posted was on Monday. I apologize for that - Wednesday was Brian's 21st birthday, and we've just been relaxing since then.

Here's how I'm starting my Saturday.


Kauai Coffee (Caramel Macadamia), and some Blogging.



Just some information about Kauai Coffee:

1) It's amazing...literally - all of their flavors taste AMAZING!

2) You know exactly where the beans are grown, and cooked.

3) They have free tastings at their one and only location on Kauai, HI

4) They aren't your "standard" flavors...They are very tropical

5) One bag of coffee grounds isn't too terribly expensive (I live on a college budget, and I can afford it)

6) You can buy directly from their website and have it shipped to your house (this is a wonderful tool...If you don't live in Hawaii, it's really hard to find in grocery stores, so it's nice being able to buy it online - never have to worry about running out)

7) You can taste every flavor that they put into each bag. For example, I'm having Caramel Macadamia this morning, and I can taste both flavors. Neither is overpowering the other, nor is either of them overpowering the taste of the actual coffee its self.

8) Here's the link to their website: www.kauaicoffee.com



What is your Saturday routine after a long week? What's your favorite brand and flavor of coffee? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment